Please join your colleagues and friends in AIA Gainesville for a bit of year-end merriment at the 2017 AIA Gainesville Holiday Party on Sunday, 10 December 2017!
- 6:00 p.m. – Wine, beer, and appetizer hour – Compliments of AIA Gainesville!
- 7:00 p.m. – Dinner – Dinner packages range from $19.00 to $23.00 and include salad, entree, dessert, non-alcoholic drinks, and coffee.
Select from the following dinner options:
- Salad: Formaggio’s (mixed greens, cucumbers, grapes, cherry tomatoes, red onions, goat cheese, and balsamic vinaigrette) or Tropical (mixed greens, mango, avocado, mandarin oranges, toasted almonds and coconut, with key lime vinaigrette).
- Entree: Pan-seared wild salmon, chicken fettucine alfredo, or eggplant parmesan.
- Dessert: Cannoli, chocolate mousse, rum cake, or tiramisu.
Please RSVP by Friday, 8 December 2017 by email to Michele Borst at email@example.com.
Note: We hope to eat outdoors, so remember to bring a jacket!
This year’s festivities will be held at Formaggio’s Bistro and Wine Bar
in Thornebrook Village (2441 NW 43rd St., Suite 12, Gainesville, FL 32606).