Thanks to all who joined us for this year’s AIA Gainesville Scholarship Scramble Golf Tournament!
Funds raised through the Golf Tournament support a scholarship fund at the University of Florida School of Architecture. Scholarships are awarded each year to high-performing students who are active in the University of Florida Chapter of the American Institute of Architecture Students (AIAS).
We would like to express a special appreciation to the following sponsors, who made this year’s event possible:
- amec foster wheeler/ Wood
- Charles Perry Partners, Inc
- Coastal Construction Products
- Foresight Construction Group
- GSE Engineering & Consulting
- JE Decker Construction Group
- Mateu Architecture
- Mitchell Gulledge Engineering
- Oelrich Construction
- Precision Glass & Storefront
- Quality Plumbing of Gainesville
- Siebein Associates
- SESCO Lighting
- Sherwin- Williams Paints
- Siplast Roofing & Waterproofing
- The Rickman Partnership
Congratulations to this year’s tournament winners:
- 1st Place Team: CPPI (Charles Perry Partners, Inc) – Eric Drummond, Calvin Peterson, Travis Quinn, and Kyle Robinson
- 2nd Place Team: TCR (Taylor Cotton & Ridley) – Jeff Ridley, Kevin Odum, and Bryan Ridley
We will hope to see you all at next year’s event!